A DNA test is the only reliable way of correct biological identification of an individual. You can get a DNA test for various purposes. A DNA test can be a real problem solver and often the only way for a biological relationship identification for peace of mind or a legal matter. The DNA testing cost depends on the type of DNA test done and various other factors.
At DDC Laboratories India, we are a reputed DNA testing company for accurate and reliable DNA tests at the best DNA test cost in India. Here, every DNA test is competitively priced, with the customers’ convenience at the priority. Despite being easy on the pocket, we also commit to each and every customer’s complete satisfaction of mind.
Factors Affecting DNA Testing Cost
At DDC Laboratories India, we offer you the best in class DNA testing services with our 100% accurate and dependable test reports. We are among the best Indian companies for class-leading DNA testing services at affordable DNA test prices in India.
The following are the deciding factors of a DNA Test Cost in India:
Purpose of the Test: If a DNA test is done only for information (Peace of Mind) or legal matter, the DNA Testing Cost is lesser. On the other hand, for a DNA test requiring a chain of custody, the DNA test cost in India may go higher.
Examples of POM DNA Tests:
- POM Paternity DNA Test – A peace of Mind Paternity DNA test is done to establish the genetic relationship between a person/child and the alleged father. Mostly, people get a paternity DNA test for their peace of mind. This is called a Peace of Mind Paternity DNA Test. It is one of the most basic types of DNA Tests, and thus, the POM Paternity DNA Testing Cost is the lowest (when compared to other specialized DNA tests).
- POM Maternity DNA Test – The Peace of Mind Maternity DNA Test Price in India is the same as that of a POM Paternity test. In this, the mother-to-child relationship is tested.
- POM Paternity Trio DNA Test – A regular paternity test is also called a ‘Motherless Paternity DNA Test.’ The reason is simple – in regular Paternity Testing, only the child’s and the alleged father’s samples are studied. However, in many cases, that may not be ideal, and a third DNA sample of the mother may have to be analyzed for a conclusive report. As three parties are involved, it is called a Paternity Trio Test. Due to additional samples, the Paternity Trio DNA Test Cost in India is more than a regular one.
- POM Siblingship DNA Test – In many cases, two siblings share either one of the biological parents while not the other. A siblingship DNA Test is just the test needed in such scenarios. If you are undergoing such trouble, you may want to get a Sibling ship DNA Test for your peace of mind. Depending on the biological parent’s identity, you can get a Full or Half Siblingship DNA Test. You can refer to the table below to get an idea of a Siblingship DNA Test Cost in India.
- POM Grandparentage DNA Test – Grandparentage DNA Test is ideal in the case of a missing/deceased immediate parent. Often a grandparentage DNA Test is done as a substitute for regular Paternity or Maternity DNA Test.
A DNA Test requiring a chain of custody, like an embassy-approved Immigration DNA test, requires certain legal formalities, making DNA test cost a bit higher. Yet, at DDC Laboratories India, you get the best value for money. It’s not just that we provide the best DNA testing services at a reasonable DNA Testing Cost, but that we can take most of your hassles away.
Other Deciding Factors of the DNA Testing Cost in India
- The Number of Samples/Individuals Involved: For a regular (POM) Paternity DNA Test, the DNA test price in India is around 12,000 INR. This applies to two samples – one of the child and the other of the alleged father. On the other hand, in the case of a Paternity Trio Test, the DNA Test Price will be more due to one additional DNA sample.
- Specialized DNA Tests Requiring Legal Formalities: For an immigration DNA test with Chain of Custody, the cost of a DNA test may be higher than peace of mind test, as there are various formalities required.
- Ancestral Origins or a DNA Ancestry test: Ancestry Tests are done in various configurations, and the prices also vary from case to case. For a clear idea of an Ancestry DNA test cost in India, refer to the table below.
- Cell-Line Authentication DNA Test: These are DNA tests done to find out if there is a cell-line mix-up or cross-contamination. Check the table for a Cell Line Authentication DNA Testing Cost in India.
Prices of Common DNA Tests at DDC Laboratories India:
|Peace of mind tests||Price|
|Paternity (no maternal involvement)||12000 INR|
|Paternity (with maternal involvement)||18000 INR|
|Additional Person (1 other, e.g. second child)||6000 INR|
|Sibling ship||18000 INR|
|Noninvasive Prenatal Paternity 9 week onward||99000 INR|
|Identification Profiling||8000 INR|
|Grand-Parent test||18000 INR|
|Identification Profiling||8000 INR|
|Tests with Chain of Custody|
|Immigration||36000(Test Cost) + 6480(GST) = 42480 INR|
|Cell line Authentication for any cell line||12000 INR|
|GPS Origins Ancestry Test||17000 INR|
Why DDC Laboratories India?
There are different configurations available for a DNA test, which cost differently. Moreover, if you want our home-collection facility but are living at a very remote location, where it’s hard for our sample collection agent to reach, we still reach you to collect your DNA sample. After carefully considering and calculating your distance and accessibility from our regional centres, we can arrange your home collection, though in such a case, the customer may have to incur additional transportation convenience fees.
DDC Laboratories India is the only company providing AABB, NATA, and MOJ accredited Immigration DNA tests at a fair and reasonable DNA test price in India. For all other types of DNA tests, we offer you the best and industry-standard DNA testing services at best and competitive DNA testing cost in India.