Are you expecting? Do you know paternity testing during pregnancy is possible, even as early as 7 weeks gestation?
With the Certainty™ Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Test from DDC Laboratories India, it’s painless, fast, and accurate.
You can now enjoy the most precious phase of your life “pregnancy” by getting a Prenatal Paternity DNA test. Paternity of the child adds stress to the mom-to-be in this beautiful phase of life when she deserves peace of mind. DDC Laboratories India has an advanced technology that helps you to get paternity related answers of the unborn child that too in a non-invasive manner.
Prenatal Paternity DNA Test is the first, and only, AABB-accredited test and DDC is the only AABB-accredited laboratory to offer it. With us you are assured of accurate results that are scientifically substantiated to determine the paternity even before the baby is born. It is quite human to wish to discover the paternity of the baby before its birth. The advance technology of DDC Laboratories India helps to get accurate answers early in the pregnancy. This test is conducted using the latest DNA mapping technology combined with SNP Technology.
Cells from the developing fetus float in the bloodstream of the expecting mother. We compare the fetal cells profile with that of the presumed father.
About this test:
- The Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity test provides accurate results you can trust in as few as 7 business days, with optional 3-day results available for an additional fee.
- The test is completely safe for the mother and pregnancy and can be performed as early as 7 weeks gestation.
- We provide court-admissible results, which mean our processes meet strict standards for excellence and accountability.
- DNA sample collection for Certainty requires only a simple blood sample from the mother and cheek swab from the possible father.
- This test provides 99.9999% probability-of-paternity results or higher for inclusions and 0% probability of paternity results for exclusions, just like a postnatal paternity test.
DDC Laboratories India has collection centers all over India and therefore it is very convenient to get the test done. We have a team of expert counselors who can recommend the right test and also suggest the right time to get it done. Your results are kept confidential.
Only DDC maintains strict standards of accountability for prenatal DNA paternity testing, including analysis, PhD review, and documentation. No other company’s test can claim AABB accreditation for prenatal paternity testing, so you can be sure your test is in good hands. AABB is the required accreditation of Immigration DNA tests for various embassies.
As shown in the illustration below, the fetal DNA combines with the mother’s DNA by passing through the placenta into the mother’s bloodstream. The fetal DNA is then isolated and analyzed during the testing process.
For more information about Prenatal Paternity DNA Test, please contact us or book an appointment, or call our executives for any query at +91 7042446667, 9266615552.