DNA Diagnostics and Genetic Center has opened a new branch DNA Testing center in Palakkad. DNA Test in Palakkad Kerala is an AABB certified laboratory has all the facilities and takes in consideration all the progress made in the field of medicine.
A few benefits of DNA testing are mentioned below.
- Genes are which flow from one generation to another and with them follow genetic diseases. But these can be avoided if they are detected through a DNA Test and precautionary steps are taken in advance. It is most use in cases of adoption.
- If we go through police files, we’ll see that a big percentage of criminal cases are solved with the help of DNA Testing. Police collect clues from the crime spot which could be tested. These clues may vary from semen to saliva. This saves police efforts and time to nab the criminal.
- DNA testing helps to find the long term drug record of any individual.
- Many people have the curiosity to know about their previous generations, how they evolved, from where they migrated etc. DNA testing answers all their questions. They can get answers of all their anxieties related to their past through this test.
- DNA Testing in Palakkad also helps to find out the level of alcohol in blood. This testing can be easily done at home and is mostly used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Also it is used by traffic police to check the alcohol level of drivers.
- DNA testing plays an important role in immigration-related cases as for few countries VISA, DNA testing is compulsory to prove the relationship. DNA is a legal proof also accepted by court.
- In cases of mass deaths due to landslides, tsunamis etc, sometimes deceased bodies can’t be recognized as they get rotten over the period of time. Sometimes only skeletons are left. In such cases DNA testing helps to find the identity of the dead body. Any body part from bones to skin can be used for DNA Test.