DDC Laboratories India has now opened its branch in the city of Pakur. There is a wide range of tests that are available in our laboratory. Patients can get their tests done at nominal costs and be sure about their privacy. DNA Test in Pakur Jharkhand can be undertaken for both legal and personal purposes. It is an AABB certified laboratory. It works according to the convenience of the patient.
Advantages of DNA test in Pakur
- Genetic diseases are common these days. Many diseases pass on from the parents to the child. Also in case of adoption, if an adopted child have genetic problems then it is possible that may not only affect the current generation but also to the generations to come. So DNA Testing in Pakur can help to detect these diseases.
- Curiosity relates to our ancestors can be settled through DNA Test as it tells us all about our forefathers from evolution to migration to inbreeding etc.
- If we go through police files, we’ll see that a big percentage of criminal cases are solved with the help of DNA Testing. Police collect clues from the crime spot which could be tested. These clues may vary from semen to saliva. This saves police efforts and time too to nab the criminal.
- DNA test has acted as a tool to unite people across the globe. For people applying for VISA, DNA Test is compulsory as relationship needs to be proved to apply for VISA of few countries. Sometimes court may also order DNA Test as it is a legal proof accepted globally.
- In cases of mass deaths due to landslides, tsunamis etc, sometimes deceased bodies can’t be recognized as they get rotten over the period of time. Sometimes only skeletons are left. In such cases DNA testing helps to find the identity of the dead body. Any body part from bones to skin can be used for DNA Test.
So contact DNA test in Pakur to get your samples collected from home or visit the laboratory to avail the advantages of this test.
Paternity DNA test in Pakur, Jharkhand
Maternity DNA test in Pakur, Jharkhand
Relationship DNA test in Pakur, Jharkhand
Immigration DNA test in Pakur, Jharkhand