DNA Diagnostics and Genetic Center has opened a new branch DNA Test in Mathura Uttar Pradesh. There is a list of purposes which are fulfilled by DNA test in Mathura. Be it legal issues or immigration problem, DNA helps in all of them.
A list of purposes which are fulfilled by DNA testing are mentioned below.
- Genes play a huge role in our body. To detect any kind of abnormality, DNA testing is done. To take precautions in advance, DNA Testing is done. Mostly they are used in adoption cases so that genetic diseases don’t affect the further generations.
- DNA testing is also used to find the drug record of any person.
- Ancestral History can be uncovered through DNA Testing. DNA testing in Mathura gives this opportunity to people who are keen to know about their roots.
- If we look at the police records, many criminal cases are solved with the help of DNA Testing. From a single strand of hair to a blood drop, or even saliva can work as a clue to nab the criminal. Samples are collected from the crime scene and DNA Testing is done.
- DNA Testing in Mathura also helps to know the level of alcohol in blood. Pregnant women and nursing mothers can conduct this test at home also.
- Immigration is one of the major zones where DNA testing has proved beneficiary. Certain countries have make DNA test compulsory for immigration. DNA test is a full proof test to prove your relationship with your relatives.
- In cases of mass deaths, sometimes deceased bodies can’t be recognized as they get rotten over the period of time. In such cases DNA testing helps to find the legal heirs of them. Any body part can be used for DNA Test.