DDC Laboratories India has now opened its branch in the city of Kochi- Ernakulam- Cochin. There is a wide range of tests that are available in our laboratory. Patients can get their tests done at nominal costs and be sure about their privacy. DNA Test in Kochi- Ernakulam- Cochin Kerala can be undertaken for both legal and personal purposes.
DNA Diagnostics Kochi- Ernakulam- Cochin is a AABB Certified laboratory which ensures you quick and reliable results is what patients need these days.
Although DNA tests have gained immense attention and popularity in last few years but still a major percentage of population is still unaware about this test and its advantages.
Advantages of DNA test in Kochi- Ernakulam- Cochin Kerala
- DNA laboratory ensures faster results. This protects the patients to wait for longer duration and provide them reliable results. Also. The patients can be sure that their information would be kept confidential.
- Genetic diseases are common these days. Many diseases pass on from the parents to the child. Also in case of adoption, if an adopted child have genetic problems then it is possible that may not affect the current generation but can affect the generations to come. So DNA Testing in Kochi- Ernakulam- Cochin can help to detect these diseases.
- DNA test has acted as a tool to unite people across this Globe. It helps the people to find their lost ones through this DNA Test. Relationships can be legally proved by DNA testing and is accepted by court and even mandatory in few countries for VISA and immigration purposes.
- In cases of natural calamities, where bodies can’t be identified, DNA test can prove to be fruitful. DNA test when performed on bones, blood or any body part can help to find the identity of the deceased and hand it over to the legal heirs.
- DNA testing helps to solve criminal cases and act as a supporter of Kochi- Ernakulam- Cochin police. Any body part, even a single strand of hair when undergoes DNA test helps to solve the case and nab the criminal. The evidences are collected by Forensic teams for the crime scene.
- Some people are very curious to know about their past and Past can be disclosed by DNA test. Also the long time drug history of a person can be found out with a simple DNA Test.