DDC Laboratories India has opened a new branch DNA Test in Gonda Uttar Pradesh. An AABB certified laboratory has all the facilities and takes in consideration all the progress made in the field of medicine.
A few benefits of DNA testing are mentioned below.
- DNA testing helps to find the long term drug record of any individual.
- Many people have the curiosity to know about their previous generations, how they evolved, from where they migrated etc. DNA testing answers all their questions. They can get answers of all their anxieties related to their past through this test.
- Genes play a huge role in our body. To detect any kind of abnormality, DNA testing is done. To take precautions in advance, DNA Testing is done so that if all precautions are likely to be taken, could be taken on time. Adopted children are more prone to pass on genetic disorders to further generations.
- If we go through police files, we’ll see that a big percentage of criminal cases are solved with the help of DNA Testing. Police collect clues from the crime spot which could be tested. These clues may vary from semen to saliva. This saves police efforts and time too to nab the criminal.
- DNA Testing in Gonda also helps to find out the level of alcohol in blood. This testing can be easily done at home and is mostly used by pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- DNA testing plays an important role in immigration related cases as for few countries VISA, DNA testing is compulsory to prove the relationship. DNA is a legal proof also accepted by court.
- In cases of mass deaths due to landslides, tsunamis etc, sometimes deceased bodies can’t be recognized as they get rotten over the period of time. Sometimes only skeletons are left. In such cases DNA testing helps to find the identity of the dead body. Any body part from bones to skin can be used for DNA Test.